Click here for a PDF Slide Show Presentation for Bear Lodge! (2mb)
Bear Lodge is a waterfront cabin, built in 2013, at Pine Village. Bear Lodge is a large facility that can accommodate 14-16 people. It has central heat and air, satellite TV, high speed internet and Verizon cell phone service. A large deck surrounds the lodge that offers great views of Little Pine Creek and the wonderful Pine Village natural outdoor setting. A fire circle is available for outdoor fires to toast those marshmallows, smores and mountain pies. Adequate wood is provided for your stay.
Living Room: is a spacious area with a picturesque view of Little Pine Creek.
Kitchen: fully equipped for cooking: refrigerator, stove, and dishwasher, microwave, coffee pot, toaster, pots and pans, dishes, silverware, and cooking utensils. Garbage bags and dishwasher soap are provided.
Bedrooms: Linens are provided for all beds; sheets, blanket & comforter.
First floor master bedroom: a queen size bed.
Second floor master suite: king size bed and a futon couch.
Second floor bunk room: 4 sets of bunk beds and a double bed.
Guests need to bring their own towels and toiletries.
Booking Your Reservations and Rental Rates:
We require a three night stay April, May, September, October, November & December; 5 days or longer for holiday weekends, July and August.
Book your reservation on-line or call Pine Village. Book on-line by selecting the “BOOK NOW” icon and complete all reservation information. You must enter a credit card for your reservation to be accepted. You will receive a confirmation e-mail with complete information on Bear Lodge and directions to Pine Village. If you do not receive an email, please make contact with Pine Village at email@example.com; or call Pine Village @570-753-8223 or 814-360-4690 to make your reservation.
Please provide information on the dog in the notes section at the time of making reservation.
Rental Rates: All rentals subject to 6% State Tax.
Daily Rate: Sunday thru Thursday - $300.00 night for up to 8;
Saturday and Sunday - $325.00 night for up to 8;
$20.00 per person per night beyond 8
Weekly Rate - $1800.00 for 8 people; $75 per/person for each additional person.
Dogs: Fee is $20/night/dog; $100 per week. Please provide information on the dog in the notes section at the time of making reservation.
One-half the rental fee is due upon booking your reservation; the balance due upon arrival.
Cancellations: Deposits will be refunded if dates are rebooked; a 10% booking fee will be retained.
1. Dogs must be healthy upon arrival; must be up to date with vaccinations. Bring a copy of vaccination certificate.
2. Dogs must be under control of owners at all times; on leash or obedient to commands. If dogs are off leash, which is fine, they must be "other dog" friendly. We have 3 Cavalier King Charles Spaniels that we walk on the loop at least twice daily which passes by Bear Lodge. They are walked off leash.
3. Dogs must be house broken. Puppies/dogs that you know have accidents in the house are not permitted.
4. You must clean up after your dog and dispose in the garbage or in the woods well off the walking path and lodge yard.
5. If your dog is accustomed to resting on the furniture or sleeping in bed with you, we ask that you bring appropriate throws to protect the furniture and beds.
6. Dogs cannot be left unattended in the cabin unless they are crated during your time away.
Master Card and Visa cards accepted.